Fam Tree

Last week a commenter asked me to do a family tree post, and I am at home tonight with nothing to watch on TV so thought I might as well.




I'm annoyed that it came up so small, dang it. Also, Lucas and Joseph are in the wrong position. Joseph is older.

Please click on the family tree, otherwise it cuts it off short and I lose some siblings instantly.



Okay, long story short.


Mum had Cat, Joseph and Lucas.


Dad had Liz, Jo and Greg.


Mum & Dad then met each other, and had me.


Voila. Instant 6 siblings.


Lucas has 2 daughters and Liz has one son with another due to pop out any minute now.


I was going to add in partners photos but don't want to go insane with paint so will list them instead.


Cat > Michael


Liz > Dave


Joseph > Emma


Joanna > Trevor


Greg > Sharon


Lucas > too busy sewing his wild oat and creating good looking children


I hope this makes a little bit of sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment