Dhalia

I managed to snare a complete bargain from The Dressing Room in GPO, this sweet little silk Dhalia dress at a fantastic discounted price.




When I picked it off the rack, the sales assistant said to me "Just to warn you, this dress is a terrible fit. The bust cups are too big for the size of the ribs section" which happens to work just fine for me, a big breasted girl with a small waist. Excellent. I do need to have the straps taken up though.





I don't have much in Apricot, so this is a welcome addition to the wardrobe of love.



Looking forward to wearing it in Fiji for our honeymoon!!




I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin, to eat fresh fruit and seafood all day, and to frolick in the ocean with my husband.


$329 down to $49!!




Hells yeah!





No comments:

Post a Comment