Wedding Ring Bling

I picked up my wedding rings last week, and have somehow managed to resist trying them on except for tonight, taking these photos...




I tried them on my left hand, to avoid the bad luck of wearing them on my ring finger before they are blessed.




My engagement ring, wedding bands and S's wedding band.

With this ring, I thee wed.





Next time I decide to attempt to take close up photos, I will remember to clean my ring and moisturise my hands. It's been months since I have cleaned my ring. I still swear by the boiling water, floor cleaner and cloudy ammonia method.



I have had a small space left at the bottom of the rings in case I ever need to have them re sized..



Love these rings so much.











Whilst I have really enjoyed the process of planning a wedding and all, I am not even worried about how it will turn out on the day, I just can't wait to walk up that aisle and marry S.



That poor sucker, being stuck with me, muwahahhahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment